• Serving Central New Jersey For More Than 90 Years

Sewer Connections

The forms on this page should be filled out and filed with the RVSA when establishing or altering a sewer connection within the RVSA service area.

*NEW: Effective January 1, 2024, all applications may be subject to Connection Fees, which can be determined by utilizing the Sewer Connection Fee Calculation Worksheet below.


Download Application

This application should be filed by all indirect and industrial users of the RVSA system.

  • NJDEP TWA - When an NJDEP Treatment Works Application (TWA) needs to be filed (applications exceeding 8,000 GPD or as otherwise outlined in the NJDEP regulations), the forms should be obtained directly from the NJDEP. Completed applications (with original signatures, Engineer’s seal, and sewer related plans), along with payment of the $1,000.00 application fee plus appropriate Sewer Connection Fee (payable by check to RVSA), must be submitted to the RVSA by the first Thursday of the month in order to be considered by the RVSA Board at that month’s Regular Meeting. Any application received after the first Thursday of the month will automatically be deferred to the following month for consideration.

    When an amendment to the RVSA's Wastewater Management Plan and/or Service Area Map is required, the Authority has established a fee of $2000.00 to cover costs associated with making such changes. Said fee should be submitted with the appropriate NJDEP Treatment Works Application (TWA) or STEP Application.